Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Touching Technology

I love technology. Technology is very advance, but that doesn't mean my brain is going to be at the same level. When I first started noticing technology, it was like I was stuck in a cave alone. Ready to tear out the beast in me to start typing 70 wpm and e-mailing random people. But, after learning to control that beast, I have therapy myself to only make connections through facebook, myspace, yahoo, msn and now blogging. Blogging? Shockingly, I got nervous of his website. Then I start chugging in coco puffs that brings out the cou cou in me, I just surf blogs and more blogs. I grabbed another box of coco puffs and my hair frizz up and my hands shivers. SNAP! Before I notice, I am typing 100 wpm. My hair standing tall and my hands move as fast as Nancy Jebet Langat's feets (won gold in the 100 meter dash in Olympics of 2008). My energy of technology in myself will last as long as technology exist. Caution: Ask parents or guardian before touching technology while eating coco puffs.


1 comment:

Bemmy said...

Oh you are so right! We do have a lot in common! I love surfing the web too!!! What your favorite website?