Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nightmare or....visit?

Just these past few nights that Grandfather just passed away, I have been getting up at 2: 00 am and seeing shadows. I guess that my wish has came. I wished to have a sixth ssense and could see the other side of the world. My mother told me not to kid with her, but I had to tell someone. Last night, I only haad five hours of sleep...tired! I felt coldness rush, which the elders say that someone from the other world is visiting. It's very disturbing that I can't help stop the cold breeze here and there. I had probably dreamed the past memories and see his spirit. He brush my hair showing the signs that he loves me. As a shaman, I believe in the after life adventure to birthplace and get your jacket in order to go to heaven. Grandpa is on his adventure to his childhood.

He passed away infront of my eyes and in our home that we welcome him to stay with fro just almost a week. He got his life savings and a taste of the fish he begged for for a couple nights. At 5 o'clock of friday Nov. 7th, 2008, Grandfather joined the other side of the world. He is a big man with a huge kind-hearted. The elders say that the fish was the special thing taht would guided him to his death. Overall, there was no sign that Grandpa had stroke attack, heart attack or choked.

Grandpa was a man-kind savior of life or healer. He help the spirit of Shamans when the spirit gets sad, tired of life and the gets sick. Grandfather helped hundreds of people and their spirits. He has a huge reputition of being a wise healer, great idol and loving father and grandfather. RIP Tong Kai Yang.

4 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather's death. I hope you are doing alright and that you get a good night's sleep soon!

MiRACLES said...

Aww...Mai Kou! That was such a sad story. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. It was really touching. I hope you get some good night sleeps and keeping it strong. (:

yangthao said...

Man That must be tough on you, but my dad has the same shaman job as your grandpa!
yeah, he also get very popular among the shaman community and is often away during weekends to help cousins. That makes time with my dad limited, I wonder if you felt that way?

Lynn said...

I'm really sorry that you lost your grandfather. I recently lost my grandmother, so I know what you're going through. However, I don't get spirits visiting me at night. Hope you get a good night's sleep soon!